for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother
1. Realise that your bitterness, hatred or resentment doesn’t affect the other person at all. In fact, they may not know how you feel, and if they do, they may not care.
2. Realise the best way to “win” and move on is to live the happiest and best life possible. There’s nothing to match doing something with your life, and feeling satisfied, and enjoying who you are.
3. Look for the silver lining in the cloud, and learn what you can from the bad experience. Often, it can make you a much better person – who is kinder, wiser, and with greater character.
4. Remember the people who were there for you, and who helped you to feel much better about things. Focus on their qualities – and not the other person’s!
5. Be compassionate and understanding with yourself. Emotional wounding always takes its toll on you. It leaves you feeling beaten, and torn up inside.
6. Decide not to think about the story again. You’re hurting yourself more by going over it. Choose to thing about the people who bring joy to your life, and the life experiences that leave you feeling proud.
7. Remember that the meaning of “forgiveness” is “untie” … And you want to be free from that person and the pain. So, decide to untie yourself, and move on with your life.
♫ CLASSICAL MEGAPOST ♫
These badass GQMFs were the rock stars of their day. And they damn well still are to me. So herein lies my top 46 classical pieces of all time. Chosen are my absolute favorites out of the close to 400 tracks I have in my library. Feel free to download and make your music collection just a tad bit classier.
Part 1: +
◆ Violin Concerto - Felix Mendelssohn ◆ I Got Rhythm - George Gershwin ◆ Danse Macabre - Camille Saint-Saens ◆ Walpurgisnacht Ballet 5 - Charles François Gounod ◆ Etude Op.10 No. 3 - Frédéric Chopin ◆ Fossils - Camille Saint-Saens ◆ Act II. a. Adage - Adolphe Adam ◆ Un Sospiro - Concert Etude in D Flat Major - Frans Liszt ◆ Pineapple Rag (Violin) - Scott Joplin ◆ Overture to Don Quixote - Leon Minkus ◆ William Tell Overture - Gioachino Rossini ◆ Presto - Igor Stravinsky ◆ Andante Rapsodico - Igor Stravinsky ◆ Allegro Capriccioso Ma Tempo Giusto - Igor Stravinsky ◆ Le Carnaval des Animaux: Aquarium - Camille Saint-Saens ◆ Symphony No. 7 in A Major, Op. 92: II. Allegretto - Ludwig Van Beethoven ◆ Vivace - Johann Sebastian Bach ◆ Largo Ma Non Tanto - Johann Sebastian Bach ◆ Allegro - Johann Sebastian Bach ◆ Palladio: I Allegretto - Karl Jenkins ◆ Act 2 - Gypsy Camp: Gypsy Dance 2 - Leon Minkus ◆ Swan Lake - Op. 20, Act II, 13. Dances of the Swans: V. Andante - Andante Non Troppo - Allegro - Pyotr Il’yich Tchaikovsky ◆ Grand Tarantella - Louis Moreau Gottschalk ◆ Op. 71 - Act 1: In The Pine Forest - Pyotr Il’yich Tchaikovsky ◆ Op. 71 - Act 1: Waltz Of The Snowflakes - Pyotr Il’yich Tchaikovsky
Part 2: +
◆ Stars & Stripes Coda - John Philip Sousa ◆ Prelude - Johann Sebastian Bach ◆ Moonlight Sonata - Ludwig Van Beethoven ◆ Summer III. Presto - Antonio Vivaldi ◆ The Sick Doll - Pyotr Il’yich Tchaikovsky ◆ The Entertainer - Scott Joplin ◆ La Bayadère (Andante) - Leon Minkus ◆ The Thieving Magpie (Abridged) - Gioacchino Rossini ◆ Dance Of The Hours - Amilcare Ponchielli ◆ Dies Irae - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart ◆ Man I Love - George Gershwin ◆ Vltava (The Moldau) - Bedřich Smetana ◆ The Swan - Camille Saint-Saens ◆ Symphony No. 5 In C Minor, Op. 67: Allegro Con Brio - Ludwig Van Beethoven ◆ Pavane Op.50 - Gabriel Fauré ◆ Pachelbel’s Canon in D major - Johann Pachelbel ◆ Gymnopédie No. 1 - Erik Satie ◆ Serenade for Strings in C major, Op.48 - I. Pezzo in forma di Sonatina. Andante non troppo - Pyotr Il’yich Tchaikovsky ◆ Bethena (A Concert Waltz) - Scott Joplin ◆ Swan Lake - Op. 20, Act IV: 29. Finale (Andante - Allegro Agitato - Alla Breve - Moderato e Maestoso) - Pyotr Il’yich Tchaikovsky ◆ 1812 Overture, OP. 49 - Pyotr Il’yich Tchaikovsky
Matthew Gray Gubler’s reasons to stay alive…
- you are never as awkward as you think you are
- you are never as annoying as you think you are
- you are never as boring as you think you are
- your compliments are never as creepy as you think they are
- you are way more wanted than you give yourself credit for
- chin up, dude